- Web Hosting
- CMS Hosting
PHP Hosting Simplified
Best PHP Hosting Recipe for Simplicity & Scalability.
Build or deploy amazing applications on top-notch PHP web hosting platform that advocates performance, security, and freedom.
- VPS Hosting
Report any abuse of our services
Terms Of Services
Terms of Service
This Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions which govern your subscription of Web hosting, e-Commerce and other Internet-related services provided by AMAZYNCHOST.COM, (the “Services”). As used in this Agreement, AMAZYNCHOST.COM means “VINESH TECHNOLOGIES” and “Client”, “you”, or “your” means you. By submitting your order or purchasing any service, you acknowledge that you have read the Agreement, and you agree to its terms and conditions and all policies posted on the AMAZYNCHOST.COM site. As referred to in this Agreement, “Site” refers to a World Wide Web site and “AMAZYNCHOST.COM web site” refers to the Site located at the URL https://www.amazynchost.com/
Client Liability and Indemnification
Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless to AMAZYNCHOST.COM from any and all expenses, losses, liabilities, damages or third party claims resulting from client’s breach or alleged breach of any client obligations set forth hereunder. AMAZYNCHOST.COM does daily backups, but we do not guarantee the integrity of the backup, therefore the client is responsible for backing up their data. Client agrees to withhold any legal actions against AMAZYNCHOST.COM if the event of data loss occurs. AMAZYNCHOST.COM is not responsible for loss of client’s data, and client agrees that in no event shall AMAZYNCHOST.COM be liable for any data / information /content /code /design /program loss.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall AMAZYNCHOST.COM. Be liable for damages resulting from loss of data, profits, use of the AMAZYNCHOST.COM site or any AMAZYNCHOST.COM products or services, or for any incidental, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or in connection with any products or services provided hereunder.
Currency on our billing system: LK, USD, AED, INR
Payment Methods: Offline Payment / Mailing Payment (in LKR), 2Checkout.com (for Credit Card payment and all transactions).
You can select LKR or USD, INR, AED as your currency based on your payment method.
However if you select LKR as your currency and you decide to pay using your Credit / Debit Card, then currency Conversion on this system : USD 1.00 = LKR 140.00
You agree to pay for the services on time. Unpaid invoices will result in temporal suspension of your account. Invoices are generated 7 days before the Due date (Date for renew) and your account gets suspended on Domain Expire Date Or after 7 days from Due Daye (Hosting Account only)
Expired Domain name cannot transfer to any other registrar and If you required to renew your EXPIRED domain on “Domain redemption period” (after 12 day grace period) , then you need to pay Domain Renewal fee + Redemption Fee (USD 80 x Current exchange rate) + Rs. 2500/-
* Due date: Normally this is Two weeks before your Domain expire date. (To avoid losing the Domain at registry level due to late payment.) *
Account cancellation : You should open a Billing / Tech support ticket from your client area and inform us about cancellation of your services at least 30 days before the expire date of your services. We will not generate renewal invoices when we receive your cancellation request, but your services will be alive until the expire date. We consider and generate invoices up to cancellation request (regardless you used or not used the service) and you’ll have to pay any overdue amount.
It is not possible to Upgrade / Downgrade, those hosting packages under special promotional offer(s). But if you need additional Disk space and / or Bandwidth, then it is possible to add these as addon features.
* Account Reactivation: Clients should pay Rs. 999/- as Account reactivation fee if they expecting to renew the services after expiring date. Also we only allow 12 days grace period for account / Domain Name reactivation and after the 12 day period, all server accounts will be deleted. There will be USD 80 x Current exchange rate + Rs. 2500/- as domain reactivation after 12 days grace period.
* Lifetime Hosting Plans: All clients should purchase their primary domain (Main Domain) of the cPanel from us and Annually Renew the domain name with us. Also .lk or any other ccTLD not allow as primary domain. We don’t allow Domain Transfer of Primary domain of the Lifetime hosting plan. If you need to transfer it, then the lifetime hosting plan will be canceled and it will not reset up any other domain name.
If you fail to renew and continue primary domain with us, then the Lifetime hosting plan will be canceled automatically and it is not possible to replace another domain for it or reset up it on any other domain.
Renewal price of Free Domain packages can change based on Domain Registration fee on Domain Registrar. Also AMAZYNCHOST.COM has the rights to change Hosting / Domain / VPS and prices for other services.
We are trying to maintain same price for all services (hosting packages, domain names, SSL, IP Address and other services ) we provide. However there is a possibility for annual price incensement for services and will be mentioned only on new renewal invoices. Price changes will not apply for existing billing period, so you can use your service until the end of active billing period without any additional payment.
30 Day Money back Guarantee
You may receive a refund if your account is cancelled within the initial 30 days after sign up. But to request this you should clearly mention the reason by opening a Ticket to our support division (support [at] AMAZYNCHOST.COM) If the account holder cancels after the time period specified, there will be no refund given. We will deduct flat Rs.500/- (USD5.00, Hosting account Setup fee) before initiating the refund. Refunds do NOT apply to Domain registration, Domain Transfer, SSL Certificates, dedicated IP addresses, Products given free with hosting plans / purchase as an addons (Include Software / Web Templates), Search Engine Optimization services, and Account Renewals.
No refunds for hosting accounts, those have violated the Terms of Services mentioned on this page.
As a provider of web site hosting, and other Internet-related services, AMAZYNCHOST.COM offers its clients, their customers and users, the means to disseminate a wealth of public, private, commercial, and noncommercial information. AMAZYNCHOST.COM respects that the Internet provides a forum for free and open discussion and dissemination of information, however, when there are competing interests at issue; AMAZYNCHOST.COM reserves the right to take certain preventative or corrective actions.
When information is disseminated through the Internet, they also must keep in mind that AMAZYNCHOST.COM does not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information its clients may create. When users place information on the Internet, they have the same liability as other authors for copyright infringement, defamation, and other harmful speech. Also, because the information they create is carried over AMAZYNCHOST.COM network and may reach a large number of people, including both clients and non-clients of AMAZYNCHOST.COM, clients’ postings to the Internet may affect other clients and may harm AMAZYNCHOST.COM goodwill, business reputation, and operations. For these reasons, clients violate AMAZYNCHOST.COM policy and the service agreement when they, their customers, affiliates, or subsidiaries engage in the following prohibited activities.
Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as “spamming”). It is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward AMAZYNCHOST.COM, but also because it can overload AMAZYNCHOST.COM network and disrupt service to AMAZYNCHOST.COM clients. Also, maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. When a complaint is received, AMAZYNCHOST.COM has the discretion to determine from all of the evidence whether the e-mail recipients were from an “opt-in” e-mail list. If the messages is spam, the client may be charged Rs. 10,000 (USD 100.00) for this violation, and we may terminate your account without prior notice and without any refund if you are spamming.
All our shred hosting accounts (Linux shared, Shared, Reseller) have Email sending limit as 150 Emails per hour. On VPS, Sending email limit is 1000 Emails per hour.
Intellectual Property Violations
Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Also, engaging in activity that violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others. AMAZYNCHOST.COM is required to remove or block access to customer content upon receipt of a notice of copyright infringement. Based on the nature of the violation, we’ll have all the rights to suspend / terminate any account without prior notice, although we try our best to inform to the client. Accounts with Intellectual Property Violations will not re-activate on our servers.
Bandwidth and Server Resources
A virtual server is a shared environment where many web sites and users reside on each particular machine. Bandwidth is not a problem due to our enormous and extremely fast network we take pride in. You may use up to your bandwidth quota, and additional bandwidth must be purchased prior to addition use of bandwidth on top of your quota, or you should upgrade to the next plan (web hosting package) if applicable. Anyone who is using very CPU intensive programs and/or scripts that utilize an excessive amount of CPU time will be warned, and if not removed, the program will be terminated and the site may be removed without prior notice.
Unlimited Traffic / Features: We offer unlimited monthly traffic with some hosting packages as well as unlimited features (eg: email accounts / sub domains / databases). However we normally put a numeric value for these features as soft limit to avoid abusing our services. But these limit will be raised block by block when user reach to these soft limits, so there will be no limitation for these unlimited traffic / unlimited features mention on our packages
Average Server Resource Limites
Memory usage may not exceed 2% per domain/file/application
CPU usage may not exceed 2% per domain/file/application for shared account
CPU usage may not exceed 4% per domain/file/application for reseller account
Apache connections may not exceed 30 connections
150 emails per hour, per domain
Defamatory or Abusive Language
Using AMAZYNCHOST.COM network as a means to transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language is strictly prohibited.
Forging of Headers Forging
Forging of headers or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message is prohibited.
Any form of Adult materials are NOT ALLOWED on our servers.
Illegal or Unauthorized Access to Other Computers or Networks
Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another individual’s system (often known as “hacking”). Also, any activity that might be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration (i.e. port scan, stealth scan, or other information gathering activity) is strictly prohibited. Extracting web site contents such as images, animations and unique contents without a legal permission of the web site owner is strictly prohibited. We will make an action against that sort of activities such as account suspending, login blocking to user account (To our member area) or completely terminating the account without any notice.
Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any copyrighted software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this TOS, which includes the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail bombing, denial of service attacks, hosting chat scripts and piracy of software.
Distribution of Internet Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses
Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the network or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
Other Illegal Activities
Engaging in activities that are determined to be illegal, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, and pirating software.
Other Miscellaneous Activities
Engaging in activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that AMAZYNCHOST.COM determines to be harmful to its clients, operations, and reputation, goodwill, or customer relations.
As we have pointed out, the responsibility for avoiding the harmful activities just described rests primarily with the client. AMAZYNCHOST.COM will NOT, as an ordinary practice, monitor the communications of its client to ensure that they comply with AMAZYNCHOST.COM policy or applicable law. When AMAZYNCHOST.COM becomes aware of harmful activities, however, it may take any action to stop the harmful activity, including but not limited to, removing information, shutting down a web site, implementing screening software designed to block offending transmissions, denying access to the Internet, or take any other action it deems appropriate.
AMAZYNCHOST.COM also is concerned with the privacy of on-line communications and web sites. In general, the Internet is neither more nor less secure than other means of communication, including mail, facsimile, and voice telephone service, all of which can be intercepted and otherwise compromised. As a matter of prudence, however, AMAZYNCHOST.COM urges its clients to assume that all of their on-line communications are insecure. AMAZYNCHOST.COM cannot take any responsibility for the security of information transmitted over AMAZYNCHOST.COM facilities.
AMAZYNCHOST.COM will not intentionally monitor private electronic mail messages sent or received by its clients unless required to do so by law, governmental authority, or when public safety is at stake. AMAZYNCHOST.COM may, however, monitor its service electronically to determine that its facilities are operating satisfactorily. Finally, AMAZYNCHOST.COM may disclose client information or information transmitted over its network where necessary to protect AMAZYNCHOST.COM and others from harm, or where such disclosure is necessary to the proper operation of the system.
We hope this TOS is helpful in clarifying the obligations of Internet users, including AMAZYNCHOST.COM and its clients, as responsible members of the Internet. Any complaints about a client’s violation of this TOS should be sent to
Also resellers shouldn’t re-create / re-host the banned / suspended site due to violation of this agreement. If found the whole reseller account (Including all cpanels) will be suspended and cannot reverse this under any circumstances. web hosting reseller should responsible for the contents on their client’s accounts and if you found any illegal content, then you have to suspend those cpanels / plesk accounts from your WHM / Plesk account permanently.
Communication with our staff:
Customers may communicate with our staff in polite manner. If you are rude with our billing / sales or tech support (in any available communication methods), we will give you One Week (7 days) to find another hosting provider. In this period you should take all databackup and transfer your domain to your new host.
After One week pass, we will permanently suspend your account and you will receive a refund for the unused portion of the service.
If we assign a Customer an Internet Protocol address for Customer’s use, the right to use that Internet Protocol address shall belong only to us, and Customer shall have no right to use that Internet Protocol address except as permitted by us at our sole discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this Agreement. We shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to Customer by us, and we reserve the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion. Our allocation of IP addresses is limited by ARIN’s new policies.
As an added no-charge service, AMAZYNCHOST.COM performs occasional backups of its servers that house its webhosting and reseller packages. Any and all backup services provided by AMAZYNCHOST.COM, are offered with no warranty or guarantee of their date, accuracy, and integrity. The Customer agrees / Customer’s responsibility to maintain regular backup of their data at all times and keep those on safe, remote location. Should the Customer fail to retain a backup of their data during an instance of server’s file system damage, data loss or corruption, and AMAZYNCHOST.COM does not hold a recent or valid copy, the Customer agrees to not hold AMAZYNCHOST.COM liable.
AMAZYNCHOST.COM is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on your hosting account.
What type of information does AMAZYNCHOST.COM collect?
When you visit our Web site, our Web server collects basic user information about you that includes your ISP’s domain, the time you accessed our Web site, and the pages from within our Web site that you visit and is not personally identifiable information except as needed to prevent fraud or abuse of the system. When you sign up for AMAZYNCHOST.COM’s services, you provide us with both contact and payment information. Contact information typically includes your name, address, and e mail and phone number. Payment information typically includes your credit card number or bank account number.
How do we use this information?
AMAZYNCHOST.COM does not trade, rent or sell your personal information to any other organization or third party.
We use the contact information you provide us to establish our service for you. We create and maintain other information such as customer account status, choice of services, and customer logs in the normal course of providing service. By pressing the “submit” button on order forms, each visitor constitutes consent to use the information for purposes stated in this Policy.
We may disclose contact information with your permission when gathering and posting testimonials.
We will not otherwise disclose customer personal and account information unless we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of AMAZYNCHOST.COM, our customers, or others. We may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable laws or where AMAZYNCHOST.COM has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
AMAZYNCHOST.COM also will not disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that AMAZYNCHOST.COM stores or transmits for its customers
AMAZYNCHOST.COM will, however, review, delete, or block access to communications that may harm AMAZYNCHOST.COM, its customers or third parties. The grounds on which AMAZYNCHOST.COM may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of the TOS.
How Can I Access / Change my personal information?
You can access your personal information, such as your name, mail address and contact information, at any time to correct or change any of the data shared with us when you became a customer of AMAZYNCHOST.COM. As a customer of AMAZYNCHOST.COM you can access your personal information by clicking on the “Customer Login” or “Member Login” link at the top of any Web page. Your account information is secure and is accessible by using a password that you select
AMAZYNCHOST.COM has security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When you place an order online, your information is protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This encrypts order data and is designed to aid in ensuring the accuracy and security of that customer information.
Credit Card Details: 2CO (www.2checkout.com) Secure Server do all the credit card authorization and accepting payments behalf of AMAZYNCHOST.COM (VINESH TECHNOLOGIES). When you send a payment this way, we won’t receive your financial information, such as your credit card or bank account number. Our system point you to the 2CO system for complete your online transaction because 2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of AMAZYNCHOST.COM (VINESH TECHNOLOGIES). Therefore you need to contact 2CO for any problem with your online transaction.
Changes to our Policy
AMAZYNCHOST.COM reserves the right to change this Policy simply by posting such changes on our site. We encourage you to periodically check our site for changes to this Policy since your continued use of the site following any changes to this Policy will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such change.
Domain Registration Policy
Selecting a Domain Name
We cannot and do not check to see whether the domain name you select, or the use you make of the domain name, infringes legal rights of others. We urge you to investigate to see whether the domain name you select or its use infringes legal rights of others, and in particular we suggest you seek advice of competent counsel.
Fees, Payment and Term
As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay AMAZYNCHOST.COM the applicable service(s) fees. Registration will not be processed until payment for services is verified or received. All fees payable for domain names are nonrefundable. As further consideration for the domain name service(s), you agree to: (1) provide complete and accurate information about you as required by the registration process and (2) maintain and update this information as needed to keep it accurate. All such information shall be referred to as account information (“Account Information”). You hereby grant AMAZYNCHOST.COM the right to disclose to third parties such Account Information. The Registrant also represents that the Domain Name is not being registered for any unlawful purpose.
It is STONGLY recommend to Renew your domain on / before the given due date on the invoice. There will be Rs. 999/- as domain re-activation fee (Excluding Domain Renew fee). Domains not possible to renew under normal renew fee After 12 Days from its Expire date (Domain registrar policy).
If you required to renew your EXPIRED domain on “Domain redemption period”, then you need to pay Domain Renewal fee + Redemption Fee (USD 80 x Current exchange rate) + Rs. 2500/-
Domain name registered as Main domain for Life Hosting Plan cannot be change or transferred elsewhere and you should annually renew the domain name with AMAZYNCHOST.COM. If you need to transfer this main domain you should cancel the Life Hosting Plan OR Convert it to Annual renewal hosting plan.
Domains given with Free with hosting packages cannot transfer in the first year. If you need to transfer then you should pay Normal Domain registration fee + Rs. 1849.99 (USD 9.99)
There will be Rs. 1849.99/- (USD 9.99) as an administrative fee for Account Change (Moving Domain to Client’s Godaddy Account, If existing domain on Godaddy Registry). There will be No fee for domain transfer to other domain registries.
Modifications to Agreement
You agree, during the period of this Agreement, that we may: (1) revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (2) change the services provided under this Agreement. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on posting of the revised Agreement or change to the service(s) on AMAZYNCHOST.COM’s Web site. If you do not agree with any revision to the Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing us with notice by e-mail.
Modifications to Your Account
In order to change any of your account information with us, you must use your e – Mail Address that you selected when you opened your account with us. Also please safeguard your Account Identifier and Password (Which we provided to you) from any unauthorized use. In no event will we be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your Account Identifier or Password.
Domain Name Dispute Policy
If you reserved or registered a domain name through us, or transferred a domain name to us from another registrar, you agree to be bound by our current Domain Name Dispute Policy (“Dispute Policy”). Resellerclub is our Main Domain Registrar and you need to agree to the Domain Registration Agreement and / or Domain Renewal Policy and / or Domain Transfer Agreement of Resellerclub.com.
Domain names are often referred to simply as domains and domain name registrants are frequently referred to as domain owners, although domain name registration with a registrar does not confer any legal ownership of the domain name, only an exclusive right of use.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, user acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of a third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the service description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against user as if it were a party to this Agreement.
Appendix A: If you purchase a third party product or service from the Company, you agree to this Agreements AND the following terms and conditions of the third party product or service, which are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference:
- SiteLock: https://www.sitelock.com/terms.php
- CodeGuard: https://codeguard.com/pages/terms-of-service
- Comodo SSL: https://ssl.comodo.com/terms.php
- WordPress: https://en.wordpress.com/tos/ and http://automattic.com/privacy/
We reserve the right to distribute information to you that is pertinent to the quality or operation of our services and those of our service partners. These announcements will be predominately informative in nature and may include notices describing changes, upgrades, new products or other information to add security or to enhance your identity on the Internet.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that our entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any AMAZYNCHOST.COM services(s) provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such service(s). AMAZYNCHOST.COM shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of the AMAZYNCHOST.COM services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services.
** VINESH TECHNOLOGIES has all the rights to update this Service agreement without sending any notice to existing clients. Therefore we advise you to regularly visit this page for new updates.
Last Updated – 28th June 2018.
Collection of Information
We collect various information when you register with Company, during your usage of our products and services, when you visit pages of our partners. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from other partners or other companies in order to provide you a better experience or to improve the quality of our services. When you sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. We automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, our cookie information, software and hardware attributes, the page you request and other standard browser parameters.
Our infrastructure consists of servers deployed at multiple datacenters that are owned and operated by us or our partners. All information collected within our services resides on this network of servers.
Use of Information
- Communicating with you
- Making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- Providing our services
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Protecting our rights or property and that of our users
- Developing new services
- As described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the Vinesh Technologies Pvt. Ltd Customer Master Agreement
We have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam. We will not sell any contact information to third parties.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose defined herein and in the terms of the services offered then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
(d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
- As permitted and described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the Vinesh Technologies Pvt. Ltd Customer Master Agreement
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Usage Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into our Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this AUP have the meanings provided to them in the Terms of Service. We may modify this AUP at any time without notice.
You shall use the Services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or display of any information, data, or material in violation of applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, is prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate the Services for any Customer that exposes the Company to legal liability or threatens its ability to provide services to other customers. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any claims resulting from your use of the Services.
- No Illegal or Harmful Use– You may not use the Services to publish content or engage in activity that is harmful to others or illegal under applicable law , including without limitation in connection with any of the following illegal, harmful or fraudulent activities:
- Disclosing private sensitive personal information about others;
- Distributing malware or other malicious code;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances and drug contraband;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of prescription medications, including, but not limited to, promotion, marketing, or sale of prescription medications without a valid prescription;
- Hosting child pornography or content that is potentially harmful to minors (Any website found to be hosting child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice and reported to law enforcement or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NMEC);
- Hosting FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites;
- Hosting or linking to a website intended to deceive the public including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org& escrow-fraud.com ;
- Hosting or linking to an anonymous proxy server;
- Infringing upon the Intellectual Property Rights of Others. This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez, or any other copyrighted work. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please notify us by clicking the above “Report Now” button, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Money laundering;
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft; and
- Selling weapons or ammunition.
- No Unauthorized System Access or Network Abuse– You may not use the Services to gain access into any network or system without permission. Prohibited activities include:
- Accessing another network without permission, to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures;
- Attacking other networks (i.e. Denial of Service (DoS) attacks);
- Intercepting or monitoring data without permission;
- Running a file sharing site;
- Running any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of our website or servers for any unauthorized purpose;
- Don’t Hamper System Performance– Consuming excessive amount of server resources is prohibited. This leads to server performance issues and may cause a disruption to our systems or other customers. Use of any scripts or processes that may adversely impact our systems is prohibited.
- No Adult Content– You may not use the Services to distribute pornography or other adult-related content or offer any escort services.
- No Storage of Backups– Backing up personal data to a hosting account is prohibited. Our Services are designed to host your website, not serve as a data repository. We reserve the right to remove backups from your hosting account.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy:
- You may not use the Services to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages. We maintain a zero-tolerance policy for use of its network or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“SPAM”).
- “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as SPAM. We may terminate the account of any User who sends out SPAM with or without notice.
- Websites advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSOmay use our Services. Any User account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
- Please familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act. Information about the CAN-SPAM Act may be found by accessing the following link: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business
Defamation & Objectionable Content:
- We value the freedom of expression and encourages Users to be respectful with the content they post. As a webhost, we are not a publisher of User content and generally not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims or to determine whether certain material, which we may find objectionable, should be censored. Accordingly, we generally require a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, to take down alleged defamatory or objectionable content. However, we reserve the right to disable or remove any content to prevent harm to others or to the Company, as determined in our sole discretion.
- If there is a violation of this AUP by a User of a Reseller, we will suspend the account in question and notify the Reseller so that the Reseller can address the matter with the User. The occurrence of additional violations on a User account may result in the immediate suspensions or termination of your Reseller account.
- Direct customers.
- Your Services may be terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP.
- If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- A failure to respond to an email from our compliance team within forty-eight (48) hours, or as otherwise specified in the email, may result in the suspension or termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, this AUP in our sole discretion.
Reporting violations of this AUP. If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP please report us by using the above “Report Now” button or email us at email@example.com.
Customer Hosting Product Agreement Extension
Vinesh Technologies Pvt. Ltd (AmaZynchost.Com) (hereinafter referred to as “Parent”) AND you (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”)
entered into a Customer Master Agreement effective from 16 September, 2016 of which this “Customer Hosting Product Agreement Extension” is a part.
WHEREAS Parent provides Web, Virtual Private Server (VPS) and Email Hosting Services;
WHEREAS the Customer wishes to place an Order for Web, VPS and/or Email Hosting Services (“Hosting Order”) through the Parent;
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
- Rights of Parent
While certain attributes of the Hosting Order may consist of unlimited resources, Customer recognises that the Hosting Order is a shared hosting service, and that the Parent has the right in its sole discretion to apply any hard limits on any specific attribute or resource on the Hosting Order at any given time without notice in order to prevent degradation of its services, or incase of any breach or violation or threatened breach or violation of this Agreement, or incase Parent learns of a possibility of breach or violation of this Agreement which Parent in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate, or to protect the integrity and stability of the Parent Products and the OrderBox, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Parent and/or Service Providers, or for any other appropriate reason. The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
- Terms of Usage
Customer, or its contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates and OrderBox Users, either directly or indirectly, shall not use or permit use of the Hosting Order, in violation of this Agreement, and for any of the activities described below –
- General Terms
- For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Parent in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
- Use over 25% of system resources, including but not limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
- Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
- Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent.
- Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
- Use excessive resources which in the Parent’s sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of OrderBox, other users, other orders, and any of Parent’s services.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- Engage in any activities related to purchase, sale or mining of currencies such as Bitcoin.
- Web, Email Hosting Specific terms
- As a backup/storage device.
- Run any gaming servers.
- Store over 100,000 files.
- Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
- Divide Multi-Domain Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Multi-Domain Hosting Orders can only be used by a single Company or Customer to host websites that are fully owned by them. Certain relevant Documents, other than domain name whois details, with respect to company and domain names/website ownership will need to be presented when requested. Having the same whois details for all domain names in your Multi-Domain Hosting Order will not be enough to substantiate ownership.
- Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at Parent’s sole discretion.
- Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 300 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
- Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate.
- Violate the above Terms of Usage for a Hosting Order which comprises of the Do-It-Yourself website builder powered by Jigsy.com.
- Use more than 50% of the website’s disk space used by your Hosting order for storing emails.
- Use a WHMCS license issued by the Parent with any product/service other than the one for which it was issued.
- Store more than two website backup files.
- Use more than 5GB per database.
- WordPress Hosting:
WordPress Hosting uses a specialized server configuration to deliver an optimized WordPress hosting experience. Due to this custom configuration, the following additional terms apply to Managed WordPress Hosting accounts:
- WordPress Hosting is intended only for use with the WordPress software platform. The use of WordPress Hosting with any non-WordPress related software is unsupported and such use may not operate in accordance with the description of the service.
- Some WordPress add-on software is designed to function only on specific server configurations. Before installing any such software, customers are advised to contact Technical Support to ensure the desired add-on software will function in the WordPress Hosting environment. Vinesh Technologies Pvt. Ltd (AmaZynchost.Com) will not be responsible for losses of any kind or downtime resulting from the installation of incompatible add-on software.
- Domain names hosted on WordPress Hosting servers must use Vinesh Technologies Pvt. Ltd (AmaZynchost.Com) name servers for DNS resolution.
- We reserve the right to deny customer requests for changes to the standard WordPress Hosting configuration when we believe, in our sole discretion, that such changes to the configuration will severely inhibit the performance of the server.